International trade, which is the foundation of the global economy, principally depends on maritime transit through which over 90% of the world’s merchandise traverse to the farthest markets.
Like most other industries, shipping is undergoing a rapid transformation because of technological advancements that aim to make operations more affordable, efficient, and green. Container scarcities and the recent epidemic have disrupted maritime transportation and presented hitherto unheard-of difficulties for those who manage
associated businesses. Considering this situation, how can we use technology to its fullest extent in order to operate a lucrative container leasing business that is effective and responsive to customer needs?
Your container leasing business needs a strong web presence with cutting-edge container leasing software, given the growing number of companies embracing digital technology. Businesses that are mindful of market trends and equipped to adapt to newer working methods have the chance to grow and prosper.
iCORAL is a complete Container Asset Management answer to the growing needs of your business. Designed to handle leasing operations of hundreds of thousands of containers, it is the right solution for small, medium and large-scale operations. It covers all processes from the purchase of containers through their sale, thanks to its
comprehensive lease management module.
iCORAL is web-based and can be accessed by your offices across the globe. The software is the result of a tried and tested architecture that has evolved over the years.
How can iCORAL help your leasing business stay on top?
- Generate lease documentation for multiple equipment size & types with ease
- Maintain version history and audit
- Easy data entry by copying existing leases
- Workflow-based approval & lease term tailoring
- General & customer specific terms
- DPP terms, location-wise re-delivery caps
- Different rates & payment terms
- Normal & repo booking – by quantity & container numbers
- Redelivery authorization, pickup and re-delivery
- Interchange between leases & customers, lost container & reinstatement
- M&R workflow, recovery, batch-sales, DRV/NBV computations
- Global inventory, depot inventory audit
- Periodic & advance billing to customers
- Tailored formats for draft and final versions
- Late-entry adjustment in the subsequent month
- Self-billing and sundry invoices
- Billing archival
- Purchase order generation and bulk buying
- Technical specification entry (product codes)
- Common inventory for lease and sales
- Sale workflow
- Inventory inspection for ‘set-to-sale’ containers
- Gate Out, Gate In
- Repair estimate, survey request, repair approval, repair completion, post-repair survey and repair version history
- Reverse EDI, repair revision history
- ANSI ISO / UN EDIFACT formats validated
- Register comments in the lease work flow
- Booking & redelivery authorization mails
- Alerts upon close of billing
- Suits all fleet size
- Optimized for large-scale leasing
- Easy to track unit history
- Smart alerting apparatus to assist your daily work
- Adapts to the company’s varying requirements
- Helpful tools to deliver a heightened user experience
- Schedule reports to run at prefixed intervals
- Web-based solution that cuts the cost of ownership per user
- Well-defined SLAs
iCORAL is the future operations and lease management system to support your company’s continuing growth. As a leading business critical solution that offers essential functionality, it is accompanied by a level of support and development essential to maintain continuity in a changing business environment dominated by efficient systems
and emerging technologies.
Daily tasks like report generation, growth monitoring and file administration that impact staff productivity are well-handled with the use of technology. Modern organizations use software-assisted solutions to improve efficiency and decrease the time and money needed to execute activities. Employees who have access to the most modern technologies at work are able to produce results with new ideas and improved efficiency.
iInterchange Systems serves a global clientele by providing specialized software solutions for the container shipping and logistics sector. With innovative solutions from iInterchange, you are consolidating a relationship with a partner firm that understands your needs. iCORAL will emerge as one of your most valuable assets as your company grows.
Professionals from iInterchange Systems have in-depth knowledge of the maritime sector. The company’s core foundation lies in its industry-specific experience, which enables them to create and deploy solutions that adhere to the exacting standards and requirements of container lessors to guarantee value for money for their customers. End users vouch for iInterchange Systems’ professionalism, dedication and attention to detail.
Turn your container leasing business profitable with iCORAL. Let’s assist you on your journey!