Value-Added EDI software solution
idex24 is a value-added EDI transfer solution that enables ocean carriers and asset owners to receive EDI from global depots, factories, ports and terminals in a unified manner.
idex24 is an EDI software which is a hosted service backed up by a 24/7 support. This EDI software is aimed for the compilation of information from all over the world at different time zones using different methods. The idex24 EDI software achieves this with the use of latest technology. idex24 does not require any changes in the IT environment of the users.
Clean Data Validation
- Ensures error-free data to owners
- Choose from over hundred and fifty custom-built validations
- Automated validation and Alert mechanism to ensure correct/clean data from Depots
Multiple Formats and File Transfer Options
- Send by: Email, FTP, Direct Web Uploads, Web-based Updates
- Receive by: Email, FTP
- Allows EDI ANSI 322, ANSI X12(US), CSV, COARRI, CODECO and ISO v9897/9735 EDIFACT STANDARDS
- A perfect two-way communication between Ocean Carriers/ Asset Owners and their depots. Enables to receive Redelivery Release Authorizations and Repair Approvals in different EDI formats.
Activity Status Summary and Range of Reports
- Overview of assets at various locations in various stages in global depots.
- Critical information at a click – identify problem areas in depots worldwide.
- Several constraint-based reports for decision support.
Supports Various Movements and Provides Tracking
- Gate Moves, Load/Discharge
- M R: Repair estimates, approvals, completion
- Tracking: Search by container no. or transmission no.
- Retrieval: On demand and with pre-fixed frequency
- Committed pro-active support to ensure customers get pre-validated data round-the-clock.
- Truly web-based – enabling 100% depot coverage
- Reduce manual work – automated clean data validations
- Completely automated follow-up and escalation system
- No change required in asset owner or depot’s IT environment
- No investment for depots – quick and easy adoption
- Email links for easy communication of repair estimates
- Backed by a committed 24×7 support team
- Deployment, Training and support- complete responsibility with idex24 support desk.
What Customers Say about idex24
idex24 preforms an excellent service, both promptly and friendly.
Óskar GuðmundssonSamskip - Reykjavik, IcelandProduct : idex24
Excellent system to receive information from. Works perfect.
Somayah KhanGrindrod Intermodal, Cape Town - Cape Town, South AfricaProduct : idex24
None of the other systems we are aware of have such flexibility. Any problems are always quickly resolved with the help of the Support team.
Gerry SmyContainer Repairs & Sales (CRS) - Aukland, New ZealandProduct : idex24
Keep doing what you are doing, and keep your options open to improve.
Ian GibsonOn behalf of Tyne Containers Sydney‚ Australia.Product : idex24
Implementing a system through which our depots would report daily moves has been a challenge, but with the help of iInterchange this went all very well.
Sjouke Noordenbos‚ on behalf of UNIT45‚RotterdamProduct : idex24
They are extremely responsive to our requirements as well as paying attention to the details. For us‚ it is as of we have an additional employee that is looking out after our best interests
John J Colabello, VP OperationsSeacube Container Leasing - USAProduct : idex24