CFS Operations Management Enterprise Tool
iCOMET is a web based CFS (Container Freight Stations) management software solution. CFS operations are complex with an exhaustive list of activities that need to be carried out on a daily basis. iCOMET can be used to simplify CFS operations right from gate-in to billing.
The CFS management software is a complete suite which captures all operations of a CFS such as Imports, Exports, Warehouse and Yard Management, Auction Process, with auxiliary operations of Equipment Control, Stores and Spares Management, Fuel Pump and Bonded Cargo Management. To keep a track of the overall transactions and also maintain a decision support system, detailed MIS reports are built into iCOMET.
Import and Export Process Flows
- All operational transactions/ documentation pertaining to import/export of cargo and containers
- Import: Job order to exit pass authentication.
- Export: Cargo/ container entry, stuffing to exit pass.
- Exception scenarios also captured.
- HOD of each import and export department is required to authenticate the exit pass of container and cargo.
Other CFS Operations
- Equipment management: CFS equipment with day-to-day activities
- Stores & spares management
- Fuel pump control
- Bonded cargo handling
- Container/ cargo handling & storage billing covering all scenarios
- Vendor bills generated for self-billing
- EDI integration
- RFID integration
- Can be integrated with customer’s finance system
Reporting and Decision Support
- Comprehensive list of operational reports
- MIS reports for decision support
- Comprehensive software suite to handle CFS operations at all levels
- Web-based solution rendering real-time data
- Workflow based system ensuring better control and transparency across operations
- Unified view of operations across multiple locations
- Flexibility in terms of setting the various job charges/costs
- Exhaustive, yet user-friendly system supported by strong technology
- Modular architecture for ease of upgrades and add-ons
- Seamlessly integrates with third party applications
- Well-defined SLAs to ensure you get the best support from iInterchange.