Designation/Title: Inside Sales / Sales Support – Sr. Executive
Reports To: Head of Business Development
Role: Business Development
Lead Generation per company standards
- Identify and build appropriate prospect universe/lead list specific to Industry segments & region-wise by researching through online directories of the shipping industry, associations, also through third-party lead generators & Channel Partners and through Trade events.
- Conduct secondary research through online professional networks like LinkedIn and also make outbound calls to identify the contacts of key buying influencers & decision makers in the Target Organization.
- Make sure that all the Mandatory fields (Company Name, HQ & other office locations, Nature of Business, Contacts Name & Designation, Contact number, Email, LinkedIn Profile link, services offered) of a sales lead is being captured and assigned to the respective Sales/BD Person.
- Work closely with the Sales/BD to get the necessary feedback on the sales leads assigned in the terms of number of leads contacted, number of qualified opportunities generated (BANT Score) and also on the number of leads to be reworked due to no response.
- Manage data for all new and prospective accounts in a CRM ensuring all communications are logged in, information is accurate and necessary documents are attached.
Pre and Post-Sales Support
- Make customer calls where requested to arrange Demos or face to face meetings for BD
- Make Demos where requested and where BD unavailable due to other constraints.
- Send emails and follow-ups with customers especially those returned by BD to attempt to revive a sales lead
- Monitor Accounts Receivable for HBD by mapping all contracts and payment schedules- send alerts for non-collection to HBD.
Facilitate 3rd Party Lead generation and RPP, Trade Channel Partner
- Identifying global 3rd party lead providers and testing sample data prior to putting up proposals for the purchase of leads to HBD.
- Interact with BD Team and use secondary research to identify the possible Trade Channel partners in their respective regions.
- Use secondary research Track the various events happening across the globe related to the container & shipping industry and keep the BD team updated on the same.
Aid with Sales Campaigns, Content for SMM and brand building, SEO activities
- Conduct product wise email campaigns to the identified target groups with the assistance 3rd party marketing company.
- Organizing webinars by inviting audiences from industry through email and social media campaign; take the assistance of 3rd Party marketing company.
- Assist, and participate in marketing activities and SEO with 3rd party marketing company.
- Daily – Standup meeting – with all BD team covering leads assigned and status summaries
- Escalation report to HBD (if required – basis large numbers of unattended leads)
- Fortnightly – Report to HBD Universe summary (depiction by region/products or verticals/BD & status)
- Lead gen status report – per lead gen actives per day, productivity and issues if any
- Monthly – Report to management with Universe summary and Lead gen status