At iInterchange™ we are concerned with not only optimizing return on investments for our clients but also with providing opportunities of growth to our employees.We promote acquisition of knowledge and skills through in-house programs and by offering opportunities to attend specialized courses conducted by experts in varied fields.
We place emphasis not only on updating skills pertaining to the industry and but also foster all round development of employees. Our endeavor to provide information technology solutions to the shipping industry is backed by our desire to empower employees who lend us their invaluable services to meet organizational goals.
Job Title: Software Engineer (Two Positions)
- Educational qualification: B.E or MCA
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- One to three year(s) development experience.
- Minimum 6 months development experience in ASP.NET (C# or Visual Basic.)
- Knowledge in Microsoft SQL server.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Microsoft Certification .NET technologies will be an added advantage.
- Understand customer requirement and prepare technical specification.
- Maintenance of existing projects.
- Troubleshooting production issues.
Job Title: Associate Manager - Business Development (One Position)
- Three to five years of successful experience promoting IT products and services.
- Experience in Enterprise solutions will be added advantage.
- Exposure and knowledge of the Shipping & Logistics Industry will be a definite advantage
- Prior successful experience is handling International Sales will be a plus.
- A pleasing personality with excellent communication skills.
- An aggressive team player.
- To sell standard software products and customised solutions to the shipping & Logistics Industry.
- To set, carry and deliver a Business Target of highly focussed Industry solutions.
- Sustained efforts to build a pipeline of prospects in the identified markets.
- To work with the existing Business alliances towards achieving the business objectives
- Identify and bring on board new Business alliances that will bring in additional revenues.
- To make proposals, negotiate and conclude the deals for packaged solutions and specific customized solutions.
- To independently handle business communication
- To handle work related to building business collaterals.
- Willingness to plan and travel at short notices with Chennai as the base.
- Ability to be an effective interface between the customer and the product/project teams.
- Ability to achieve set business targets Qtr to Qtr basis